Monday, January 25, 2010

Peri Update 24 weeks 2 days...

Went to see my Peri today and got GREAT news. The tech couldn't find my SCH's that as of my last scan were 6x2 and 8x2. They called me back in the room to meet with the doctor and we waited and waited. Then the tech came back in and said that she wanted to scan me again. Went back in where they found a "pocket of fluid" above my uterus that the doctor thinks may have been one of my SCH's but however now is just a 6cm pocket of fluid.
So I guess I am a graduate which is great but the pocket of fluid area still concerns me. He feels that this too will reabsorb with time and released me from his care. He did write me a note to continue working from home until 6-8 weeks after the baby is born.
Wyatt was measuring 25 weeks 1 day and I am 24 weeks 2 days so right around a week ahead of schedule and he weighed in today at 1 lb 9 oz.
I am extremely excited to say that I am so blessed and God continues to answer prayer.
He is keeping me off work (at the office) due to the fact that I am still very weak and don't have much strength and he isn't sure at this point when I will feel better.
Also- though my chances of placental abruption and PROM (premature rupture of membranes) decrease significantly there is still a chance of both at this point.
Thanks for all of your prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.