Monday, May 3, 2010

Family picture....38 weeks pregnant....camping!

Here we are geocaching at Alcona Lake in Glennie, Michigan. I am exactly 38 weeks pregnant and soooo ready! We took out the camper for the first time this year and decided to go camping in Glennie with Jim and the boys. We did some geocaching on Saturday and had a blast.

I had an appointment last Friday and am one centimeter dialated. I will have my membranes stripped at my appointment this week.

We are down to one week and four days.........totally surreal!

1 comment:

  1. HOOOORAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!

    you are my type of woman! We went camping when my daughter was just 1 week old! Took the camper out and had a great time! :o)

    I just started geocaching this past summer. It's so fun and so addicting!

    Glad you had a good time before baby comes! Enjoy your last few nights of somewhat decent sleep! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.