Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Almost 30!!


So.... every year we have a tradition for my birthday with Kris' family. We head to Dundee for the day and the girls enjoy a trip to Swan Creek Candle Company and the boys head to Cabela's for some manly fun.


Then we head to a restaurant located next to Swan Creek and either enjoy yummy pizza or sandwiches.


This year we met at Erin's before and had appetizers and had a lovely visit in her new apartment.


For the past few years I have been getting Swan Creek cash so that I can enjoy our shopping trip further.....in this picture I bought the lamp and the little chest.......I love my birthday tradition!

1 comment:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.