Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Owen's 4 year old stats

This picture is a little dated (fall of last year, but I love it so I thought I would use it for his stats post)

Weight: 35.8 lbs in the 44th percentile
Height: 41.5 inches in the 70th percentile
BMI: 14.61 in the 16th percentile

His BP was 86/54 (the cuffs are so cute!)

So he is trending properly. He is a little light for his age but he is also a bit tall so I think it evens out. He had a hearing test at this visit and passed with flying colors....now when he says "what" all of the time we don't have to worry about if he really heard us or not.

He got four shots at this visit and hated all four of them. He was pretty miserable for the rest of the day so that was a bummer.....but on the bright side NO shots at his 5 year old check up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.