Monday, August 12, 2013

Another fun weekend

On Friday we picked up Owen and nj2 from spring hill and headed up north with my brother for a family reunion. Here the boys are sporting their tie dye shirts that they made.




On Saturday we headed over to my aunt and uncles lake house and the boys had a blast fishing. This picture was taken because my cousin thought it was hilarious that kris' side of the boat was sinking. Thankfully O and Wy had life vests on.




Owen caught a pretty big bass which measured close to 15 inches.




Owen was so thrilled!




Check that bad boy out!!




And it was a tad overcast so I didn't get on my bathing suit but I did stroll around the lake like this. It was pretty awesome. I loved it!!!




Now back to the grind. Kris starts teaching in one week. This summer has flown by, but we sure did make lots of new memories! Almost a month of our summer was spent in the camper. Can't complain about that.....
Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.