Friday, August 22, 2014

Misc pictures from the past week

I took the boys to a workshop at Home Depot. They built adorable little crates (pencil holders) for back to school. We went with my brother and his boys. Owen built his entirely on his own in about half the time as everyone else. Here is a cute picture of Wyat.


Owen has been into magic lately and he told us that he wanted to put on a magic show for us. He came out dressed like this for the show. Adorable!


We have two fawns who roam in our backyard occasionally. I love being able to snap pictures of them. I just wish my camera on my phone was better.


And this guy was on our deck the other night. Kris and I watched him for about 20 minutes before he finally figured out how to get off of our deck. He isn't welcome again but it was fun watching him one time!


We have been spending a lot of time this summer at our friends pool. Owen found this froggy and it jumped on his back.


Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.