Friday, December 12, 2014

Wyatt went skiing

My sister is awesome.....she does so much adventurous things with my boys. We were raised taking ski vacations to Vermont and Maine and when we lived in Europe even hit the slopes in Austria and have so many amazing memories. But now I kind of live vicariously through the fun things that my sister does. And I love that the boys can experience these first experiences with her, since she doesn't have kids of her own it's such a special bond for them.

So last week she picked Wyatt up from school and took him to our local ski hill. I was surprised that he wasn't more nervous.....he did so great!!!


Going up the magic carpet ride all by himself.


Look at my boy go!


He even was brave enough to go on the chairlift his very first time skiing!!




He can't wait to go back and Owen is very jealous that he got to go skiing before him
.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.