Thursday, February 12, 2009

Temper Tantrum time!


Ever since Owen turned one he has been throwing little temper tantrums. They only seem to be getting worse as he approaches two. They are quite humorous for all of those who are lucky enough to witness one of them. He normally flails his arms all about with a mad look on his face and if he is still told "no" he will likely pick up something and throw it. He especially enjoys throwing my phone, however gets even more upset when he gets in trouble for it. Ahhh, the days of my precious little baby sleeping and being so good are over. Today he had a melt down and threw himself on the ground and just laid there for a while. He wouldn't look at me when I was trying to take his picture so this is the best angle I was able to capture. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.