Friday, February 6, 2009

Where was my mom???


This afternoon Owen decided to brush his teeth. He got out his tooth brush and stood on his new step stool like a big boy. I turned on the water and let him play for a couple of minutes while I picked up his bedroom. When I came back in the bathroom, I was amazed that he figured out how to take the cap off of the tooth paste- then I realized that the tooth paste was no where to be found. In fact Owen did not put tooth paste on his tooth brush, instead he put foaming hand soap on it and was making quite a funny face- as if he was not very happy that it didn't tast the same as his yummy Crest for kids. If you look really closely in the picture you can see the blue hand soap on his upper lip. Hopefully he learned at an early age that he doesn't enjoy the taste of soap in his mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.