Friday, March 27, 2009

Owen's got a new BIG BOY bedroom!

Owen finally moved from his crib to a BIG BOY bed last night. He did great and didn't try to get out of his room once. We were very surprised at how good he was all night.
Today I was a bit nervous for his nap, but again he didn't get out once and actually slept longer then he normally does.
Here are a couple of pictures of his new room. We decided to stick with the JUNGLE theme as it is so stinkin' cute for his age, and also to save money.
When Owen can tell me what he wants his bedroom decor to be; trucks, cars, or whatever else, then we can decorate again.
His blanket is in the wash (it was really, really gross) but once it is out it will be the finishing touch to a sweet new room for our very sweet little boy.






2 comments:

  1. I would just like to say that I did check this but was confused because the title was similar to the last post on his big boy bed. So I thought I had read it.... But love his new room with his ggg's furniture! Looks darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Job on the Big Boy room. Can you believe how time is flying by?

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.