Monday, June 22, 2009

Big Boy!


Owen turned 2 last Friday and he received so many gifts. His new favorite toy/book/show is anything to do with trains. He LOVES Thomas and was so excited to open all of his Thomas trains and books and DVDs. Well, he also received Thomas underwear. Kris called me while I was at work today and informed me that Owen took the package of underwear to Kris and said "peaze" for Kris to put them on him. Who is going to deny this sweet little boy of his very Big Boy request? Not his daddy who melts at everything Owen says and does!!! So with the help of daddy I received this picture of Owen running around the house. I was promised updates as Kris is going to try to get Owen to use the potty today. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.