Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Today is Father's Day and I am so thankful to be married to my wonderful and supportive husband. Kris is such a role model to Owen and Owen just loves his daddy to pieces. We decided to go out to dinner tonight and had a really nice time. Of course what would father's day be without amazing fathers? Below are Owen and Papa and Owen and Grampy.





Thanks for being great dad's and also for being great grandpa's to Owen. Kris, Owen and myself are extremely blessed to have such loving and giving fathers in our lives.
Owen is one lucky little boy and Kris and I are equally lucky to have such wonderful family!
Love to you all and thanks for everything!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.