Friday, November 12, 2010

Our Family!

I love having pictures taken of my boys and my family! I love when a professional takes the pictures, I love getting dressed up, I love doing Owen's hair, I love picking out coordinating outfits for the shoot......I just love everything about it. This year I was ecstatic that Wyatt was so happy for our photo session! There were so many excellent pictures to choose from however these three were on the top of my list. Since I don't scrapbook- I really enjoy blogging about firsts with the boys and posting pictures and telling cute little stories about what they did. Enjoy these newest professional pictures of our family....I sure do!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.