Friday, November 12, 2010

Owen is a stinker!

I woke up yesterday morning to Owen at the side of my bed. This was our conversation:

Owen: "Mommmmmm!!!"

Me: "What Owen"

Owen "First you are going to get out of bed and go downstairs and open the freezer and get me out a peanut butter and jelly. Second, you are going to get me a drink and turn on a show and last you are going to come back upstairs and go back to bed"

Me: "Really Owen, Am I going to do all that?"

Owen: "Yep, that's the dealio!"

SO what's a good mom to do other then to follow his list of demands in my weakened moment of a combination of stupidity and slumber? Yes that's right, I followed his list of demands to a tee and went back to bed.

When I woke up about 30 minutes later, I realized that my kid had ordered me to give him a PB and J at 7:45am.........WOW, does he have me trained or what???

1 comment:

  1. Do you know how smart that is? For a 3 year old to use the words, 1st, 2nd and 3rd correctly? Pretty brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.