Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A few days with Grammy and Grampy

My in-laws, as wonderful as they are offered to take Owen and Wyatt for two spend the nights!! Well let's say they didn't really offer but when I asked if they wanted the boys for two nights they graciously said yes. I am SO blessed!! They do all kinds of fun stuff when they have the boys. They made cupcakes this time around. Here is Wyatt eating away.....yummy!! Owen posing with his cupcake! Love this kid!


Here is a picture of Grampy with his boys making french toast for breakfast. Grampy also took a day off of work to spend with the boys! How cool!!


I wish I could say that Kris and I enjoyed a romantic getaway......but we actually spent a lot of time apart. Kris cleaned out the garage and I worked and cleaned the carpets and straightened up the house and the boys room. You gotta do what you gotta do with the time you have.

The boys came home today and it was so good to see them.....they were surely missed!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.