Tuesday, July 12, 2011

PJ Hoffmaster July 2011

We had an amazing week at PJ Hoffmaster state park in Muskegon. The weather was perfect. Sunny and hot every day! My sister came up for the day and was able to capture these great pictures of our family.

Here is Wyatt posing my his name that I drew in the sand. This was at the end of the day. Wyatt was cold and shivering so we bundled him all up and all that was left sticking out of the towel were his sweet little cheeks.....so of course we had to kiss them!



Owen playing in the sand.







Owen posing my his name in the sand.







Owen and Kris enjoying a nice relaxing day in Lake Michigan









Me and my boy!








Wyatt man.......













Love, love, love this picture of Kris and Wyatt! Just perfect!




































1 comment:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.