Friday, October 28, 2011

My husband continues to amaze me....

This week he put in a new furnace. The past month the furnace has been shutting off on its own and only was blowing out cold air when we WANTED warm air. SO since the winter months are quickly approaching we decided we needed to get a new furnace. We knew the cost of the furnace was going to be more than we wanted to spend, I mean let's face it, who is ever excited about spending almost $3,000 for a new furnace?? Right?! Kris had the means to purchase only the furnace for about $800 and installed it with the help of my dad. Now our house is toasty warm again.....

Here is the old furnace hanging out on our porch...not really sure where or when it is going...hopefully soon!

And here is the new furnace running perfectly as it should on a 40 degree day! Love my husband, love him!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.