Friday, October 28, 2011

Owen's first field trip

Owen had his first field trip this week to the Leslie Science and Nature Center in Ann Arbor. Parents had to chaperon for their child so I got to tag along. It was so much fun to see Owen with his classmates! Though I must admit he was the most clingy child there.....he made me carry him and was almost in tears while saying "mommy don't leave me." I kept reassuring him that I was not going to leave and tried to encourage him to go and have fun with his friends....but he was still by my side til about 10 minutes before the trip ended. Then he was running around and being himself.

Below are a few pictures of Owen looking at a few turtles. After the field trip we met up with Owen's friend Elle and her mom for lunch. Elle is a beautiful little girl that Owen always talks about and even has had a few dreams about her......:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.