Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Wyatt a bit OCD?

The other night we all piled into my bed for story time. We read lots of books and had some nice family cuddle time. I remembered that I told my sister in law that I would give her some jeans to try on so I went into my closet, pulled out the jeans and then plopped back down on the bed. I forgot to close the closet doors and it was bothering me, but I was too lazy to get up again and close them. So I just tried to get my mind back into our books. Less than a minute had gone by and Wyatt jumped off of the bed, ran to the closet and closed both of my closet doors, came back and crawled back into bed. I said, "Thanks Wyatt that was bothering mommy too." He responded with a "you're welcome."

This kid is a bit O.C.D...I don't know if that's good or bad for only being two years old!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.