Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Owen's 6th birthday

My boy is officially six years old. It's so unbelievable how fast time flies. But honestly I love this kid more and more every single day. It's amazing how much you can love someone.

I took this picture last night....his last day of being five years old.


My wonderful in-laws hosted o's birthday party this year and my mother in law did an absolute fab job of decorating!!


My parents got o this darth maul mask. He wanted it so so badly!


And Grampy and Grammy got o this cool titanic picture amongst a lot of other great stuff.


Grammy even got Owen a bumpy cake. One of his favs....


We didn't really know what to get Owen this year for his birthday. I mean he wanted anything and everything at target, Marshall's, Meijer, etc but it wasn't until we were on vacation last week when he happened upon this rubber band gun....Owen was in love!! I didn't get it then but I knew I should have because it was all he was talking about. I told kris about it and he found this one online. It was pretty much the same exact one that he fell in love with at that quaint little toy store.


Here is the cake he picked out for today. With a big number six on it!!


My sister took Owen out to lunch today and he ordered a corn dog with a side salad but with no dressing....because he's never tried one before and since he is six now he thought it was about time. And for dinner his request was Taco Bell! Yum!

Happy birthday buddy!! We love you so so much!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.