Monday, June 24, 2013

Porch update (before and after)

Remember a few months back when I said that we were working on some projects? Well here is a project that has taken us a few months to complete. I'm happy to say that it is done (unless I find some decor that I just can't resist!)

Here is the before. So blah. Look at the nasty railings and spindles. They were so tedious to paint....but so worth it. And check out the blah burgundy side lights....not very welcoming. And need I mention to gross gray concrete?!


Wow. I can't believe we lived here for 7 years without doing any tlc to our porch.


So we stained the concrete and got a new front door and painted the side lights. Much better!


Here's a wreath that I made. Thanks to Pinterest for the idea!


And our sitting area. Nice and bright.


Full view.


I'm so happy with how it turned out. It really pays off to do some much needed tlc every once in a while.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.