Friday, July 5, 2013

Magic eraser....before and afters

A few weeks ago I grabbed a magic eraser to clean something outside and while i was outside I wondered if it would clean off the siding. Lo and behold it worked amazingly. So well in fact that I cleaned all of the siding on the back of our house.

So the next time I went to the store I bought two big boxes of magic erasers with a vision in mind to clean the rest of the house. It takes forever but it truly is like magic.

Here is a before on the front porch.


And an after.


And the other side. It's like new!


Here is a spot that our sprinkler hits daily.


And the after. I was bummed it didn't remove all of the rust but it looks so much better.


This is on the side of the house. It was so nasty. Every time I mow I always hated seeing this.


But nothing a magic eraser couldn't fix.


And lastly this pot was white. We got it as a wedding gift.....over 9 years ago....it was super nasty. I tried the magic eraser on it and it looked so much better but there was so much rust and mildew build up on it that just wasn't coming off....so I spray painted it this cool blue color. Now it's fun and vibrant!! I love it! I'm thinking about painting my windows but just don't know if I want to ruin the charm that they have right now.


Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.