Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Aunt Julie took Owen skiing tonight. His first time on the slopes was last year so this is only his second time out. He absolutely LOVES skiing. We just got him his very own pair of skis and boots so he is all set to go whenever he wants!!

We watched him for a little bit and he did so good!!



But he did have a few falls which is part of the learning process.


And he went on the chairlift. I can't believe he wasn't scared. These things don't even have any lap bars for protection. Yikes!!!





And of course he finished off his night with some hot chocolate!!



He is sooo spoiled by aunt Julie. I wish I could reciprocate her generosity to my boys!!


Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

Location:Owen skiing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.