Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Moving

Well we are officially homeless.....we closed on our home of almost 8 years today.

It is very bittersweet. We have such great memories in this house....we brought both of our babies home to this house where they have been comforted and nurtured and have felt safe. It truly has been our home.

But I keep telling myself that wherever we end up will be home because as long as my boys (all three of them) are with me, then that's where my heart will always call home.




We have a potential house lined up but won't know more until after an inspection, etc. it will be a busy few months for us and I hope not to make a move any time again in the near future, especially during the coldest winter in years.....


Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

1 comment:

  1. congrats! i remember that homeless feeling… where are you looking to move?

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.