Wednesday, May 28, 2014

10 years

Dear Kris,

My love letter to you...

Today around this time 10 years ago I was ready to walk down the aisle with some butterflies in my stomach. About to marry the love of my life, the one who completes me, my best friend. In so many ways it seems like we have been married for so much longer than 10 years....in a good way of course!

I love you for so many reasons. It sounds cliche but I just can't list all of them. And sometimes there are no words to explain how great of a husband you truly are. Below are just a few of what comes to mind as I write this post.

You are avery hard worker for our family and I am so proud of you and all that you do and for putting us first.


There isn't a day that goes by without you telling me, usually numerous times, how much you love me.



You will do anything that makes me happy....including taking pictures at events when you would rather not be anywhere near a camera.


Always kissing me first thing in the morning, when you get home from work and again before bed......


For being able to pretty much complete each others sentences and know what each look is for without having to say anything.


For always letting me sit on your lap and share your seat.


For the way you still look at me....even after 10 years, I know that this look is genuine and I'm thankful that I get to experience this awesome feeling!


For being such a caring husband.


For always putting me first.


For always being equally as excited about taking trips with me.


For always telling me that I'm beautiful and how you are the luckiest man alive.


For loving my family as your own.


For being smart and funny. A must have combo!


For having no fear and always protecting me.


For being you! Everything I could ever want!

So lucky.....so blessed. I love you and thank you for everything!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.