Saturday, May 24, 2014

Happy birthday GG

Today we spent the day at my in laws and celebrated my brother in laws birthday as well as kris' grandmas. Kris' mom asked me to have the boys dressed nicer so she could get some cute pics with GG with all of her great grand children.





Ironically we all had on the same colors which made for some nice pictures. Owen loves baby kaelyn! She is precious!






I'm not sure we could have planned to color coordinate any more perfectly. This is the best one we got though.





Me and the sweet girl!





Me and my loves!





Owen looking dapper!





See his loose tooth? Top right.....it is so wiggly. It will be the first tooth he loses and he can hardly wait!





We were also surprised with a cake and some presents for kris and I....we will be married 10 years coming up unbelievably fast!





Me and him.





Him and me!





I can hardly believe it. But the saying continues to be true...time flies when you are having fun :)





Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.