Saturday, September 12, 2015

Early birthday present



Yesterday Wyatt asked me if I had a dollar....I said yes in my purse. So he took it and said he was putting it in my birthday card. :)

I told him that he could just ask daddy for some money to buy me something littler and he said, "no I want to use my own money!"

He wanted to get me a mini figure....more specifically the zombie cheerleader who is wearing Michigan state colors. 

Today kris took the boys out shopping and they came home with a mini figure that that the boys were almost positive was the cheerleader.......right they were! And I love her!!!!!


Wyatt wore his MSU jersey today for some extra luck!


And speaking of the new mini figures from series 14...here are most of them. The boys put them on the mantle the other day and I didn't realize it until I started cleaning the house yesterday. What a cute find!


It was a very thoughtful gift and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.