Tuesday, September 8, 2015

First day of school 2015

Remember that ear injury I wrote about earlier? Well wouldn't it figure that he would scratch it open while he was sleeping and wake up on the first day of school looking like this?! He only let me clean off some of it which made for some interesting pictures!

But alas I did my best and here are my boys...love them and so excited for them to start school. 
Owen is so big! I hope that this year is his year at school.....the year that he loves and his attitude about school changes. 
Wyatt continues to be my sweet boy. I'm excited for him to make some good friends this year and that he learns to love school and be excited about going every single day. 
The two of them. 
They needed a goofy pose to break up the seriousness. 
Finally at school!!! Getting ready to go in for the first day!
I missed them so much and couldn't wait to pick them up today. We took Abby and Lexi out to lunch with us and made an afternoon of it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.