Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Happy Easter 2016


He is risen, he is risen indeed!!

We had a really nice Easter weekend!

On Good Friday we celebrated Easter with my family. We hosted and kris smoked a brisket. It was an amazing meal as always. Lots of compliments kept rolling in!


Owen made these eggs with my mom. Easter is about Jesus! He knew how he was going to decorate his eggs a week before he did. He told me his secret and followed through.


I tried for a spring table spread and wanted lots of colors!


On Saturday kris took the boys to an egg hunt at our friends church. They got so many eggs!


Which meant a lot of candy.....look at wy's smile!


Sunday we went to church and then to visit my grandma.



Uncle Ron was in town for the weekend too. Always nice to see him!


Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.