Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Ski trip Day #2

Friday we woke up and my dad and Owen went skiing. I wasn't feeling great with a recent trip to the ER so just stayed back to rest up.


They had a great time skiing the day away. My dad took him to eat at the mountaintop restaurant and it was Owens favorite part of the trip!


It was such a beautiful weekend. Here are me and Owen when I picked them up.


The house my parents rented had a hot tub....huge bonus for all of us!


Friday night we ventured out again and enjoyed some night skiing. So fun!














Wyatt and Katie stayed back at the house.








Looking good boys!








Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.