Monday, April 25, 2016

The woods

The boys have recently taken an interest in the woods behind our house. It is a cool area that we fell in love with when we bought this house. It is perfect for boys!!

Tonight after I couldn't find my boys, I started looking for them and found them playing with their cousins.

N built this bridge all by himself. It is very cool.


NJ found this hollowed out tree that was by his fort he was building. Also very cool.


Here is O on the bridge.


Any Wy being a super goof as usual.


Owen told me tonight that he doesn't know why they didn't like the woods before now. He said that it is really neat out there and that he likes building his fort. I'm loving all the creativity that can happen back there!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.