Monday, April 25, 2016

What we've been up to lately

I know it's been a while. We have had a really busy month. We had the auction a few weeks ago now and it was a huge success. I'm so blessed to have been a part of something so amazing. Here are kris and I the night of.


Leading up to the auction it was a crazy blur. This was the night after and I couldn't get enough of my boys!!


Since then the weather has been a little nice so we've been doing a lot of this....


And it never hurts when kris brings us all a refreshing beverage!


We've also been eating a lot of ice cream and Wyatt can't put it down!


Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.