Friday, June 24, 2016

PJ Hoffmaster Part 3

Every year we hike up mt. Baldie. It is a challenging hike with amazing views. 

Here we are getting ready to go. 

Finally out to the beach. 
This is about 20 minutes into our hike. We have to go straight down and then straight up. Two years ago I grabbed a "tree root" to catch my balance but it turned out to be a snake. I'm not really sure why I keep climbing this beast after that experience....snakes are the worst!

But finally to the top and all of the doubts of why we do this dissipate. It is truly gorgeous. 

Lake Michigan in the back. 

This is our way down, we try our best not to fall flat on our faces, the boys on the other hand make that their mission and think it's hilarious !

Till next year Mt. baldie. Thanks for never disappointing us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.