Saturday, June 25, 2016

PJ Hoffmaster - Part 4


We headed to the beach the last day we were there. It was another gorgeous day!

Thankful for some good company!

My family!!

The boys bought remote controlled boats in grand haven and we're having a blast playing with them. 


The water was warm enough to use the boogie board!
Playing!

And monkeying around....
Me and my 9 year old!
We tried to get this butterfly to land on Owens arm but it wouldn't. 

Me and my love!!

Look at this kid, where have the years gone. 
Lunch time!

And back at the campground Wyatt found some more bugs to play with. 


Owen bought a bike with his birthday money, and not just any bike....a gear bike! He's been so psyched to ride it. I took him one afternoon to the nature center. It was an all uphill ride. He did awesome and didn't give up once!

And I'll close up these posts with another family picture. 


Stay beautiful Lake Michigan. We will see you soon!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.