Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Update on WDY, ultrasound at 28 weeks 4 days


I had a ultrasound today and Wyatt is measuring approx. 3.4lbs and is looking great overall. The SCH (hemorrhage) is still there and slightly smaller. The tech said she had a hard time measuring it due to the fact that the baby is getting so big.


I will be 29 weeks this Saturday. Above is a profile picture of Wyatt's face. I think he looks a lot like his big brother.
Please keep those prayers coming...I have another appointment on Friday with the OB for another update regarding findings from today's ultrasound.
I also had a foot doctor appointment today and got fitted for a boot cast. It isn't easy walking in all of this snow!
Can't complain.....life is good and God is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.