Thursday, March 4, 2010

Another trip to Triage!!!!

So I can honestly say that I am getting really sick and tired of going to Triage......don't get me wrong, I am thrilled that we have insurance that happily pays for our medical care, but I am sooo discouraged when I hae to go in.

I didn't hardly sleep again last night....had a throbbing foot and then started getting really consistant cramping at around 2am. The cramping has been very constant and I ended up being up most of the night since I couldn't get comfortable.

I called my OB today who directed me to triage to see if my cramping is pre-term labor, etc. I was hooked up to the machines again today and baby looked good with a good heart beat. Contractions were not regular at all which was good but the cramping never eased up.

End result- I am dehydrated and have blood in my urine. I won't know for a few days if I have an infection and if so Kidney or bladder, etc.

I am so thankful that Wyatt continues to look good. Hoping to rest up a lot this weekend and hoping to kick whatever infection i may have soon!

1 comment:

  1. You just can't catch a break! I bet you will be so happy to deliver this baby (when you are full term though!) :-) Kris

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.