Sunday, December 12, 2010

The boys....another attempt at photography!

I decided that I should get my camera out and try to shoot a few pictures of the boys in front of the Christmas tree. Owen cooperated at first and then wanted nothing to do with me or my camera, even when bribes were offered/threatened! I finally captured one decent picture of Owen man....looking cute as always. Owen was a big helper with Wyatt, as you can see I had a hard time with Wyatt in this picture.....unfortunately Wy doesn't quite understand how bribery works yet.

Here are my boys! Both looking at the camera. Wyatt was in the middle of forming a smile and of course the picture of him smiling, Owen was looking away........so I guess this is as good as I'm going to get this year! It turned out pretty well.
Wyatt playing with some toys while I practiced a few test-shots. He was a good subject!





Here's my baby boy! Getting so big.....He will be 7 months old tomorrow.....where does the time go?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.