Saturday, December 4, 2010

Wyatt in a basket


and surprisingly enough he is almost too big for it.......where does the time go? We cleaned out his dresser today and switched out all of his newborn/0-3/3-6 months and put in all 6-9 and 12 month outfits.
Wyatt in newborn outfits are soon going to be a distant memory! I guess this is why some people never stop having children until it just isn't possible any longer! Though my pregnancy with Wyatt was rough and I have no energy I am beginning to think that my job here on earth is to be a mom......finally I am more and more comfortable with motherhood and wouldn't trade it for anything. I also have thought about how badly I wanted a girl in both of my pregnancies but I am really loving having boys! Let's face it- a girl wouldn't look half as cute in a laundry basket :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.