Friday, December 10, 2010

Kris is 31!!

Happy Birthday to my amazing and wonderful husband! Kris is the most loving and patient father and Owen and Wyatt are so blessed to have him for their daddy! We celebrated Kris' birthday last weekend with both of our families and today had a nice family night with just the four of us. I so cherish our family time together! Here is Kris blowing out the candles on his yummy cake! Wow, Wyatt looks a little spooked in this picture but it is still cute of all three of them!
Chocolate cake with chopped up candy canes in the icing.....yummy!


Owen has been quite the photographer lately! He likes to point and shoot, he took this picture. It turned out really neat!



We went to dinner at Olga's tonight and both boys were a little crazy to say the least.....I told Kris that I owe him a nice quiet dinner with just the two of us. (I guess he will hold me to it since it is now in writing.)
Thanks to Kris for all that he does for us! We love him very much and are so proud to call him husband and father!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.