Friday, July 15, 2011

Did you know that Paris, Mi is right on the Muskegon River?

Sure is and again was only about a two minute walk from our campsite. It was actually a cool little county park.

I love this picture of Kris and Owen....I just wish I was closer so I knew what Owen was saying, but by the looks of his hand, he is definitely telling Kris some pretty great stuff.

What a pretty picture! We had perfect weather and Owen enjoyed fishing with his daddy.

Kris helping Owen get situated to watch him fish for a few hours....sounds like fun!



Finally Owen is situated and Kris can fish, fish, fish.....all day long! You can tell by the river that there was a little current going on.....Owen came back in one piece though so it's all good!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.