Friday, July 15, 2011

Who knew.....

That Owen was our little worry wart?.......Kris and Uncle Jim said he is a worry wart just like his nana. When I told my mom she said, "um no dear, he is just like his momma!"


So we are getting ready to go tubing...a ton of fun for a four year old, right? Well we got about 2o questions wanting to know exactly how everything would go.




Some of my favorite concerns were:




1.) "where is my car seat going to go? If we put it in daddy's truck and go on the river, how am I going to get my car seat back?"




2.) "what if I need a tootsie roll?." Yes he was very concerned that he would need to eat a tootsie roll on the river.




3.) Last and favorite... he was literally crying when he said this because he was sooooo concerned.....wait for it.......


"what if I need to poop?"




Yep, that's our boy! Love us some Owen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.