Sunday, May 12, 2013

Wyatt's last night of being two!










Wyatt,

Tomorrow you will be three years old. Or as you would say you will be "free" years old. Me and your daddy love you so much. You bring us so much love and joy. You have the most stunning blue eyes and precious blond hair. Your independence at such a young age shows usthat you will go far in life. You are silly and have such a funny sense of humor yet are also extremely sensitive. We love talking to you and having conversations about anything and everything. I especially enjoy and will forever cherish our daily naps when you so happily put on your pj's and cuddle up right next to me in my bed and hold my hand. I could go on and on and on.....

We can't believe you will be three years old. My baby is three. We promise to cherish every moment we have with you and will love you more everyday. We pray for you now and for your future. We pray that you will be a godly man with good morals and values. We pray that mommy and daddy will raise you right and that you would come to know Jesus at an early age. We pray and thank God for gifting you to us!

We love you beyond belief!!

Mommy and Daddy


Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.