Monday, November 11, 2013

First snowfall 2013


We had our first snowfall today and it was so pretty and yet so cold! It started right when I was picking Owen up from school......it was beautiful! I always love the first snowfall of the year.

The boys enjoyed watching it fall and build up on our deck. It was a wet snow but snow nonetheless.


And I must say that this snowfall came at a great time. Kris spent the weekend cleaning out the garage so that I could park in there. It has been over five, yes five years since I have parked in the garage and our last house didn't even have a garage, so this is definitely note worthy. Owen has to help me park in the garage because the new car is so long that I literally only have about 3 inches to spare. But Owen helped today and did an amazing job!!! Such a good helper!




Till next time....

Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.