Saturday, November 2, 2013

My house....divided!

We've had a divided house since kris and I were married. I've been a State fan and kris has been a faithful Michigan fan.....so naturally our boys are divided as well. I thought for sure I would win Owen over to my side (green and white) but kris somehow won him over. I did however manage to snag Wyatt to cheer for Michigan state.

Tonight's game was so much fun in our divided house. Mostly fun because my team won!!!!

I had to snap this quick picture of the boys all decked out for the day!

Go Michigan state!!! Owen even told me tonight that he just may start cheering for green and white....we shall see!!



Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.