Monday, February 13, 2012

Brothers and some Valentine's Day candy

I got out my camera today and Owen just wanted to be goofy. They were both getting into being goofy. Owen is liking the camera again, hope I didn't just jinx myself!And here there are giving me nice smiles! Owen had his first Valentine's day party at school today. Wyatt and I went and we had a lot of fun. Below is a picture of all of the candy and cards he got from his classmates. So cute!!
It amazes me what happens over time. For example I remember getting those icky candy hearts that said "be mine" or "forever yours" which they still sell by the way, but now they have tattoos, stickers, and GOOD candy. Like good as in I pulled a few bags out of Owen's box and put them someplace safe where I can eat them later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.