Sunday, February 26, 2012

Our funny, funny boy.....Owen

After dinner tonight we headed to the grocery store for our weekly family shopping trip. We were still all dressed fairly nice from going to church this morning and as we pulled into the parking lot it was much busier than I expected. So Kris circled around a few times and finally parked WAY FAR AWAY. And the whole time I am up front saying, "really? I have the highest heels on today and this is the best you can do? Circle around again and try to find a closer spot, it is cold outside and we shouldn't have to park this far away."

Kris proceeds to park the car and just as he takes the key out of the ignition, Owen says, "Mommy, stop whining! Whine, whine, whine is all your doing right now. Grown-ups shouldn't whine!"

So I pretty much got put in my place by a four year old. Thanks for telling it like it is Owen. I love you too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.