Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fishers of Men

I took the boys to their first puppet show tonight which also doubled as a rock concert. It was a black light puppet show and the kids were given glow sticks at the door. It was such a blast. Even Wyatt was quiet for the whole hour and sat the whole time. There was lots of singing, clapping and amazing puppets.

We had a chance to meet the puppeteers after the show. Wyatt was a little skeptical to share a good smile with this crazy angel next to him. Uncle Jimmy was doing his best to get him to smile. Look at this kid.....he couldn't be happier. He wanted his picture with all of the colorful fish, and a picture full of colorful fish is what he got!

Owen asked after the show if he could be in the show.....the ages of the children were 9-14. I told him he had a few years but that of course he could be. He's my little entertainer.


After working some crazy hours this week, I'm so thankful for this opportunity to go and enjoy the show with my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.