Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My first triathlon...as a spectator!

Tonight my dad and I took all of the older boys to watch my sister and brother complete a triathlon. It was the first time I have ever attended one of their events and boy could you ever feel the energy.  I must admit that I am a little envious of how active they both are and wish that I could partake in some of these events with them....but regardless I am super proud of all of their achievements over the last year. They have participated in some pretty crazy events!

Today it was a local triathlon so it was nice to be able to take the boys to see them. We all had a nice time!



Keep it up Julie and Jim. You are an inspiration to many and my motivation to try to get back in shape so I can run in one of these races with you one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.