Monday, July 16, 2012

Sunday fun!

 Last night we headed to Canton for a yummy dinner, ice cream sundaes and some nice family time. Grammy and Grampy surprised the boys with this nice pool! They loved it.

They were running around like crazy boys, playing games together and jumping off of the edge of the pool. I love watching them interact together. Owen remains to be such a great big brother.....most of the time!
Wyatt did fall off of the patio step and ended up with a nasty stone stuck in his knee. It is quite an ugly boo boo so I will be monitoring it today to make sure it stays clean. Who knows, maybe he will let me post a picture of it....but I doubt it!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend and enjoys this coming week. It is supposed to be HOT again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.