Monday, July 2, 2012

Fireworks at Greenfield Village

Last night we went to see the fireworks at Greenfield Village. It was our second year in a row and is definitely going to be a tradition for us. We went with Kris' family and good friends who we only are able to see a few times each year. But every time we are together it is very comfortable and a great time is had by all. This year we took Wyatt along.....he did GREAT! I must admit I was a bit skeptical of bringing him and even had my mom lined up to watch him....but I'm so glad we decided to take him. He loved it!!
 O and G....they started off a bit shy but by the end of the night they were running around like crazy together. It is always fun watching these two! We joke about how they will get married one day. They would be a beautiful couple!
 Enjoy all of the pictures from the day and night. I took a lot of pictures and just figured out how to put them in a collage on picmonkey.
Do you have plans for the Fourth of July??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.